Dp treadmill : Best value treadmills.
- An exercise machine, typically with a continuous belt, that allows one to walk or run in place
- a mill that is powered by men or animals walking on a circular belt or climbing steps
- A device formerly used for driving machinery, consisting of a large wheel with steps fitted into its inner surface. It was turned by the weight of people or animals treading the steps
- A job or situation that is tiring, boring, or unpleasant and from which it is hard to escape
- an exercise device consisting of an endless belt on which a person can walk or jog without changing place
- a job involving drudgery and confinement
- displaced person: a person forced to flee from home or country
- Displaced person
- (Dps (DNA-binding proteins from starved cells)) Dps (DNA-binding proteins from starved cells) proteins belong to the ferritin superfamily and are characterized by strong similarities but also distinctive differences with respect to “canonical” ferritins.
- Dew point
- Director of Photography; displaced person, an obsolete term for a refugee; Sexual slang for double penetration; Display Picture [used in social networking sites usually]; determiner phrase
- Data processing
dp treadmill – LifeSpan Fitness
The blue backlit LCD display tracks your time, distance, calories, and more.
The centerpiece of the TR2000-HRC, however, is the large blue backlit display, which offers several simultaneous readouts and exercise programs to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. The display tracks your time, current speed, current incline, heart rate, distance traveled, and step count, with four preset quick speed and quick incline buttons helping you get going. More importantly, the console offers a variety of preset workout programs that help you vary your exercise routine–a critical factor for people trying to get in optimal shape. Options include six incline and five speed programs; a decline program that varies your downhill gradients to ease knee and joint pain; a step-counting program that can contribute to your total daily step count; and a distance program that helps you train for an upcoming event.
The treadmill includes a folding frame with an automatic EZ-Drop system.
In addition to the preset programs, the treadmill offers two My Zone heart rate control programs and two custom programs. The My Zone Constant program keeps your heart rate at a constant level–thereby using your heart rate as a fitness tool–while the My Zone Interval program lets you enter your own minimum and maximum hear rate. As you exercise, the treadmill speed and incline will automatically adjust to keep your heart rate at the preferred level. By contrast, the custom programs are fully adaptable to your favored workout formula. That’s because you’re in charge of setting the speed and incline level for each of the 12 program segments, and then saving them for future use.
Other details include 10 levels of incline and five levels of decline; an EZ-Drop folding system that lowers the treadmill deck to the ground softly and lightly; and an Intelli-Guard automatic safety pause that stops the treadmill belt from moving when no one is walking or running on the treadmill.
Belt size: 20 by 56 inches
Drive motor: 2.5-horsepower continuous-duty DC
Belt type: 2 ply
Rollers: 2.5-inch tapered
Speed: 0.5 to 10 miles per hour
Incline: 10 levels
Decline: 5 levels
Deck suspension: 8 variable-density elastomers
Folding system: EZ Drop
Dimensions (full): 32 by 53 by 63.5 inches (W x H x D)
Dimensions (folded): 32 by 59 by 32 inches (W x H x D)
Capacity: 350 pounds
Warranties: Lifetime on the frame and motor, 5 years on parts, 1 year on labor
About PCE Health and Fitness
Founded in 1994 in Park City, Utah, PCE Health and Fitness has established a reputation for innovation, quality, and community responsibility. In 2001, the company introduced the LifeSpan line of fitness equipment targeting the over-55, value-conscious consumer. The award-winning line of exercise equipment is now sold by fitness retailers across the U.S., Mexico, and Canada, and has grown to include both a high-value home series and a pro series that targets the high-end home user and the institutional customer. The company’s awards include a Gold Medal Excellence Award from the Industrial Design Society of America, the Treadmill Doctor Best New Treadmill of the Year, and multiple Best Buy and Recommend Buy awards from the Consumer Guide and many others.
PCE’s success stems in part from the delivery of meaningful innovation. The company truly believes that the best piece of exercise equipment is the one that you’ll use, and focuses its research and development on creating such innovations as step-counting and decline-walking in the TR2000, and the intelligent console buttons that lead customers through console operations so they don’t have a learning curve to use PCE products. The company also promotes active living and exercise as part of its beliefs and culture. PCE is a proud sponsor of the International Council on Active Aging and is a member of the Medical Fitness Association. PCE also donates equipment to local high schools and provides funding to the American Diabetes Association and various nonprofit organizations and activities.
215 of 365
(Only 150 days left on this project.)